Tuesday 8 January 2013

Request your copy of Money Matters today!


After a highly successful day at Chelmsley Wood yesterday, our phone has rung off the hook with media requests and charities wanting to talk to us about our latest booklet.

I will be on BBC Shropshire around 7am tomorrow discussing this new venture. I will then be on BBC Hereford and Worcester discussing the booklet at approximately 11am tomorrow.

It is so important for people to be able to chat to the right people when they are facing up to any money worries they may have, and this booklet aims to direct people to free, knowledgeable sources.

My constituents always have the chance to talk to me about other issues they may be having, for example with housing, and I encourage anyone who has a problem they think I can help them with, to call my team on 0121 359 5933 or email on NikkiMep@gmail.com

Local libraries are now being stocked with these leaflets, and we are having local charities ask us for copies. If you are involved with an organisation that would like a delivery of these booklets, then please don't hesitate to get in touch!