Thursday 8 August 2013

A statement following todays meting.



Today I met with Independent Director of Coventry City Football Club, Mark Labovitch and concerned fans and local businessmen to discuss the next steps regarding Coventry City Football Club.

It was disappointing that other stakeholders chose not to attend, including the Council’s Ann Lucas, despite my request for her to attend.

 However, the talks we had today were positive and a great deal of what was discussed today was about how to engage these other stakeholders. I felt that we were making positive steps on moving this matter further.

We must do all we can for the fans of Coventry City Football Club.

I will be seeking to meet Ms Lucas at the earliest opportunity.

My message to you the fans is that I will continue to fight for you and to Keep Coventry City Football Club in Coventry.