Tuesday 22 April 2014

Visiting New Hope charity in Worcester

 It was a pleasure to visit New Hope, based in Worcester today.

The charity invited me to visit after talking on twitter through the popular networking hour #WorcestershireHour 



Jean Wilson set up New Hope, a holiday and Saturday club to help give families with disabled children respite. 

The charity, in Wells Road, Ronkswood, Worcester, supports 50 families from all over Worcestershire 

I was humbled by the centre and the work they are doing. Why aren't we doing more to support families with children who do need this extra support?  

If you are a business in Worcestershire which is looking to support a charity, please consider New Hope. The work they are doing is VITAL! 

Thank you to the team for my invite. I feel incredibly humbled by everything I've seen and heard today.