Monday 3 March 2014

TLC Networking and Bras2U Droitwich Spa



This morning has been all about Droitwich!

My day started early today at TLC Networking at St Andrews Hotel in Droitwich Spa. I spoke about my role as an MEP, human rights and why I felt I should write my book, Never Give Up.

I really enjoyed myself at the Network Group - such a diverse group of people. I'll make sure to keep all of my goals S.M.A.R.T (do you know what that means?)

After the networking group finished, I made my way to Bras2U in Droitwich which is the business that Karen owns - she offers a high level of service to her own customers, and really cares about the business community in the local area. I agree with her - independent businesses are so important yet they aren't looked after like the large businesses who have preferential treatment in terms of time to pay invoices etc.

Karen, and her impressive daughter Chloe, have infectious enthusiasm. Loved spending time with them today.