Friday 29 June 2012

Signing the Military Covenant in Worcestershire

I have spent a wonderful afternoon at Worcester County Hall to witness the various stakeholders who are involved in the Worcestershire Military covenant.

The covenant is an agreement for the various parties involved to commit to helping ex and current service men in various areas of their lives, including housing and medical.



I added my own name to the covenant. I have already written to all the councils to find out whether they will participate in a covenant scheme. I'm delighted that Worcestershire is making such a strong effort to support our service personnel.


Talking to Jon Pryce of Hereford and Worcestershire Fire Brigade


All names added to the covenant - a great sight to see


All the stakeholders who have signed to adhere and work on the military covenant.

I hope we can see many more of these events and agreements drawn up across the region.